Director of Surgical Programs:
Orthopedics and Spine
Robotic-assisted Surgery at Saint Anne's Hospital
Surgeons today have more tools at their fingertips than ever before. Robotic-assisted surgery allows surgeons to perform procedures more precisely with multiple benefits for patients.
At Saint Anne's Hospital, we are leading the way in robotic-assisted surgery. Our surgeons use state-of-the-art systems designed to help perform more precise, less invasive procedures. In fact, our center in Fall River, MA, offers the region’s widest array of robotic-assisted surgeries and surgical options.
Compared to traditional surgery, minimally invasive techniques can offer numerous potential benefits for most patients.
Benefits of minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery can include:
- Faster recovery and shorter hospital stay
- Fewer stitches and less scarring
- Lower risk of complications and infections
- Less blood loss and the need for transfusions
- Quicker return to normal activities
At Saint Anne's Hospital, our robust robotic surgery program is used for a wide variety of conditions. Learn more here and by watching short videos on this page.
For more information about robotic-assisted surgery at Saint Anne's Hospital, contact:
Director of Surgical Programs: Orthopedics and Spine
Other Specialty and General Surgery
Ask your surgeon or primary care provider
- General surgery, such as hernia repair and colorectal surgery
- Urological procedures, including prostatectomy and kidney surgery
- Gynecological surgery, such as hysterectomy
- Orthopedic surgery, including total hip replacement, partial and total knee replacement, and trauma
- Spine surgery
- Bariatric surgery