General Contact Information
General questions: You may contact us by email: SAHMail@Steward.org.
Job applicants: All open positions throughout Steward Health Care, including Saint Anne's Hospital, are listed under "Careers" on this site. Please note: We cannot accept emails about job opportunities.
Main telephone number (connects to all hospital services; provides information about parking, directions, etc.)
- Automated: 508-674-5600
To speak to an attendant:
- Switchboard: 508-674-5741
To reach programs and services:
Geriatric Inpatient Unit at Saint Anne’s Hospital: 508-689-3300
Geriatric Inpatient Unit at New England Sinai Hospital: 781-297-1662
Center for Behavioral Medicine: 508-674-7000
Partial Day/Intensive Outpatient: 508-689-3303
Human Resources: 508-235-5151
Office of Community Health Benefits: 508-235-5289
Patient Financial Services: 508-675-5694
Patient Information: 508-674-5741
Rehabilitation Services: 508-646-9470
TDD for the Hearing Impaired: 508-235-5653
Valet parking: For your convenience, all patients and visitors at Saint Anne's Hospital are welcome to use our FREE valet parking and patient drop-off service, Monday through Friday, at:
- The hospital main entrance on South Main St.
- The Hudner Oncology Center on Osborn St.
Valet ambassadors will be happy to assist you with wheelchairs or direct or drive you to your destination.
Limited on-site parking is also available for hospital patients in these locations:
- For all patients and visitors: The "Blue Lot" on South Main St.
- For Hudner Oncology Center patients: Designated parking places are available in the front section of the Medical Office Building lot at the corner of Osborn and Forest streets (across from Clemence Hall). Please use the Osborn St., entrance to this lot.
Parking for Emergency Department patients
Reserved parking for ER patients and families is available in the specially designated area of the Medical Office Building lot, at the corner of Middle and Forest streets. Please use access from Middle Street and park in spots reserved for ER patients/families.
For all patients, families and visitors
Limited street parking (metered, Monday through Friday) is available on neighboring South Main and Middle streets.
For directions to services at our satellite sites and Hudner Oncology Center at Saint Anne's Hospital, click below:
- Hudner Oncology Center at Saint Anne's Hospital
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services (adults and children), Center for Behavioral Medicine, and Fernandes Center for Children & Families), 222 Milliken Boulevard, Fall River, MA
- Pain Management Center, 440 Swansea Mall Drive, Swansea, MA
- Services on the campus of Hawthorn Medical Associates at 535 and 537 Faunce Corner Road, North Dartmouth, MA. These include Saint Anne's Hospital Regional Cancer Center-Hawthorn Oncology Center, Sleep Center, Pain Management, and ambulatory surgery.
- MRI services at PrimaCARE, 289 Pleasant St., Fall River, MA
For more information about directions or parking, call 508-674-5741.