What Should I Know About Saint Anne's Hospital?
- Community Health & Outreach
- Senior Leadership Team
- Newsroom & Media
- Careers / For Professionals
- Patient & Family Advisory Council
- Satellite Locations
Founded by the Dominican Sisters of the Presentation in 1906, Saint Anne’s Hospital in Fall River, Massachusetts, is a full-service, acute care Catholic hospital with 211 beds and satellites in Attleboro, Swansea, Dartmouth, and New Bedford, Massachusetts. The hospital provides nationally recognized patient- and family-centered inpatient and outpatient clinical services to patients from surrounding Massachusetts and Rhode Island communities.
In addition to comprehensive diagnostic, medical, surgical, and emergency services, specialty services include our Joint Commission-certified Center for Orthopedic Excellence; Saint Anne’s Hospital Regional Cancer Center in Fall River and Dartmouth; the Center for Pain Management; multi-disciplinary Spine Center; and inpatient geriatric psychiatry services.
Awards, Accreditations, Achievements
- Leapfrog's "Straight A" Hospital Safety Award. Saint Anne's is one of just 18 U.S. hospitals to earn Straight A's for hospital safety since the program's inception - 2012-2023.
- Healthgrades Patient Experience Award - 2017-2023
- American Heart Association: Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Silver Plus quality achievement award - 2023
- Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons Accreditation: Saint Anne’s Hospital Regional Cancer Center
- Bariatric Surgery Program: Accreditation as a comprehensive center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, a joint program of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Women's Choice Award (2022): America's Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery
- The Joint Commission: Certification for Spine Surgery
- The Joint Commission: Advanced Certification for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
Saint Anne’s provides the area’s largest medical staff, with more than 750 physicians and advanced practice providers, including primary care and specialty providers.
Get the Facts
To learn more about Saint Anne's Hospital, download our hospital fact sheet.