- Rapid medical evaluation
- 27 all-private rooms with bedside registration
- "Express Care" for minor illnesses and injuries; open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- TVs and family seating in each room
- Special waiting and treatment areas for children, including Greater Fall River's only dedicated, licensed pediatric inpatient unit
- State-of-the-art computer systems that connect primary care and specialty physicians to Saint Anne’s ER
- On-site diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Advanced technology, including Arctic Sun® for cardiac patients and real-time TeleStroke® expertise for patients
- experiencing symptoms of a stroke
- 24-hour bedside interpreter services for hundreds of languages
- Reserved parking for ER patients in our medical office building lot, adjacent to the ER
If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit the nearest emergency department.