"Within 15 minutes of arriving at Saint Anne's ER, I had already registered, been triaged, met my tech and RN, seen the physician assistant, and was medicated. Incredulous. ... My doctor is, without a doubt, in the right profession, and I was completely honored to have him as my attending ER physicians. ... No ambiguity here - my care was excellent by all those involved with me as their patient. ... Saint Anne's should be extremely proud to have all of the employees choosing Saint Anne's for their employer."
~ A grateful Emergency Department patient
- Rapid medical evaluation
- 27 all-private rooms with bedside registration, TVs, and family seating
- "Express Care" for minor illnesses and injuries
- Six-room private and secure behavioral health suite
- 24-hour orthopedic coverage
- Real-time TeleStroke® expertise for patients experiencing symptoms of a stroke
- Special waiting and treatment areas for children, including Greater Fall River's only dedicated, licensed pediatric inpatient unit
- State-of-the-art computer systems that connect primary care and specialty physicians to Saint Anne’s ER
- On-site diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Advanced technology, including Arctic Sun® for cardiac patients
- 24-hour bedside interpreter services for hundreds of languages
- Reserved parking for ER patients in our medical office building lot, adjacent to the ER
If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911, or visit the nearest emergency department.