795 Middle Street
Fall River, MA 02721
Saint Anne’s Hospital’s Emergency Room Department, a 13,000-square-foot facility opened in 2011, offers advanced technology and 24-hour emergency care for patients of all ages.
Most Trusted 24 Hour Emergency Room in Fall River, MA
"Within 15 minutes of arriving at Saint Anne's ER, I had already registered, been triaged, met my tech and RN, seen the physician assistant, and was medicated. Incredulous. ... My doctor is, without a doubt, in the right profession, and I was completely honored to have him as my attending ER physician. ... No ambiguity here - my care was excellent by all those involved with me as their patient. ... Saint Anne's should be extremely proud to have all of the employees choosing Saint Anne's for their employer."
~ A grateful Emergency Department patient
Emergency Room Amenities at Saint Anne's Hospital
- Rapid medical evaluation
- 27 all-private rooms with bedside registration, TVs, and family seating
- Six-room private and secure behavioral health suite
- 24-hour orthopedic coverage
- Real-time TeleStroke® expertise for patients experiencing symptoms of a stroke
- State-of-the-art computer systems that connect primary care and specialty physicians to Saint Anne’s ER
- On-site diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Advanced technology, including Arctic Sun® for cardiac patients
- 24-hour bedside interpreter services for hundreds of languages
- Reserved parking for ER patients in our medical office building lot, adjacent to the ER
If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911, or visit the nearest emergency department.
When you arrive at the Emergency Department
We know how hard it can be to wait for care when you are sick or injured. Here’s some information to help you understand how we care for patients in the Emergency Department:
English: Seeing the Emergency Room Provider
AFC Urgent Care New Bedford
119 Coggeshall Street
New Bedford, MA 02746