Breast health services include:
- All-digital screening mammography and diagnostic mammography
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided needle core biopsy
- Bone density testing
- Surgeons’ clinics for patient consultation
- Coordinated care with Saint Anne's Hospital Regional Cancer Center, southeastern Massachusetts' most comprehensive cancer care center and one of the state’s largest community-based cancer care program
Did you know a physician referral for a screening mammogram is not required. Patients have the right to self-refer for a screening mammogram at their preferred facility.
The Robert F. Stoico/FIRSTFED Center for Breast Center is licensed and inspected by the Department of Public Health and is accredited by the American College of Radiology.