Treatments for Urological Conditions and Diseases at Saint Anne's Hospital
Urological Conditions Affect People of All Ages
A variety of treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, are available to care for a full range of urological diseases and conditions.
Some of the most common are:
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- Incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Conditions of the urinary tract, including infections
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Kidney disorders
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Stones (bladder, kidney and ureteral)
- Urologic cancers (bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular)
Saint Anne's Hospital urologists provide expert evaluation and treatment using the latest technologies and therapies. da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery may be used for certain procedures, such as prostatectomy (total or partial removal of the prostate) and partial nephrectomy (removal of a small kidney tumor that preserves the kidney).
Your physicians will work with you to develop a multidisciplinary treatment plan tailored to provide you with effective relief of symptoms and with the least disruption to your daily life.