Saint Anne's rehabilitation services include physical, occupational and speech-language services for adults and children.
Our expert rehabilitation services can help each patient maximize abilities, lessen pain, and learn to manage a wide range of conditions.
Saint Anne's individualized rehabilitation programs, using the latest treatment therapies, are tailored for patients who have had surgery, accidents, strokes, illnesses, or conditions that affect movement, daily function, cognition, swallowing, and/or language.
Our specialties include:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, ranging from minor fractures to total joint replacement
- Certified hand therapy for injuries and conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Lymphedema therapy
- Lower back and neck pain, including craniosacral therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapy for treatment of acute or chronic dizziness, vertigo and other conditions of the inner ear
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hearing screening
- Swallowing and feeding (often following a stroke). This may include VitalStim® therapy.
- Communication disorders
Rehabilitation services for children, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, and specialized therapies, are provided by our pediatric specialists with the Fernandes Center for Children & Families. Services include evaluations, treatments, and school consultation as needed.