795 Middle St.
Fall River, MA 02721
Gastroenterology at Saint Anne's Hospital
At Saint Anne's Hospital's Endoscopy Center of Excellence, our board-certified gastroenterologists and team of registered nurses and endoscopy specialists use the latest techniques to perform a wide variety of procedures at our three convenient locations to screen, identify, and treat GI conditions. Common procedures include colonoscopy and gastroscopy.
Some of our specialty procedures include:
- Fecal transplantation for treatment of C. difficile infection
- Endoscopic ultrasound procedures to: identify lesions; insert stents into to relieve obstructions in biliary tract, colon or esophagus; or retrieve gallstones
- Dilation of the esophagus to relieve swallowing disorders
- Insertion of flexible feeding tubes (PEG tubes)
- ERCP, used to study the bile ducts, pancreatic duct and gallbladder
- Argon plasma coagulation for treatment of bleeding of the digestive tract
- Botox injection for contractions in the esophagus
Gastroenterology services are available at Saint Anne’s Hospital and our ambulatory surgery centers in Dartmouth and Attleboro.
Saint Anne's Hospital has been recognized by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy as an Endoscopy Center of Excellence since 2016. It is the only program in Bristol County to earn this recognition.
Endoscopic procedures are performed at:
Saint Anne's Hospital
795 Middle St., Fall River, MA 02721
Saint Anne's Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center
535 Faunce Corner Road, Dartmouth, MA 02747
Southern New England Surgery Center
738 Washington St., (Route 1), Attleboro, MA 02703
To find a doctor:
Call Steward DoctorFinder: 800-488-5959 or ask your primary care provider