Saint Anne’s Hospital recognizes the important role that visitors play in the care of hospitalized patients. Saint Anne’s Hospital makes every attempt to allow visitors without restriction. You as the patient, and or your designated support person, have the right to accept or decline visitors. Visitors may include, but are not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner (including same-sex partner), family members, and friends. You may withdraw your consent for visitors at any time during your stay.
Visitors may be limited or restricted only when visitation would interfere with the care of the patient and/or the care of other patients.
The following are example of circumstances that could result in the hospital imposing restrictions or limiting visitors:
- A court order limiting or restraining contact
- Behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to a patient
- Behavior disruptive of the functioning of the patient care unit
- Reasonable limitations on the number of visitor at any one time
- Patient’s risk of infection by a visitor
- Visitor’s risk of infection by the patient
- Extraordinary protections because of pandemic or infectious disease outbreak
- Substance abuse treatment protocols requiring restricted visitation
- Patient’s need for privacy and rest
- Need for privacy and rest by another individual(s) sharing the room
Please ask your nurse or doctor about any visitation restrictions that may apply during your visit.
Free valet parking
Due to limited on-street and on-site parking, patients and visitors are strongly encouraged to use our free valet parking service. This free service is available to all patients and visitors, Monday through Friday, at these entrances:
- Main entrance, South Main St. (corner of Middle St.)
- Hudner Oncology Center entrance, Osborn St. (opposite Melville St.)
- Hospital or Medical Office Building parking for patients is available in the Medical Office Building parking lot, with access from Middle or Osborn streets.
- Emergency Room parking: See specially marked spots reserved for Emergency Room patients in the Medical Office Building lot at the corner of Middle and Forest streets.