All pre- and post-operative Center for Weight Control patients throughout the entire Steward Health Care system are welcome to attend a free support group. Registration is not required. Each support group is the first Wednesday of every month from 5-6 p.m.
- January 4: Goal Setting
- February 1: Controlling Your Environment
- March 1: Combat Negative Thinking
- April 5: Importance of Protein
- May 3: Non-scale Victories
- June 7: Well-stocked Kitchen and Shopping List
- July 5: Body Image - Adjusting to the New You
- August 2: Recipe Exchange
- September 6: Stress Management
- October 4: Physical Activity
- November 1: Holiday Survival Guide
- December 6: Mindful Eating/Planning
The Nannery Conference Room is directly across the street from the Saint Anne's Hospital Medical Office Building. Attendees may park at the medical office building. The conference room is on the first floor.